Job Description March 2022
Salary: From £25,000 DOE + Bonus
Here at Miro, we’ve been creating successful online marketing campaigns since 2002. We’re well-established specialists in generating leads and sales for our clients using a variety of marketing channels including SEO, PPC, CRO, Email and Social Media.
Our team has the right mix of experience and enthusiasm to get the job done to the highest standard, and as an agency we’re always learning. We look for like minded people who have a real enthusiasm for digital marketing, are curious, and love to continually learn and develop. A thirst for knowledge and to understand the latest online technologies and best practices drives us to deliver predictable performance.
We offer our colleagues a level of autonomy to develop and grow their role whilst providing the highest level of support and guidance. We may often be working remotely, however, we maintain effective communication and a strong team spirit.
We are looking for an SEO Executive to join our team of experts. Working in our creative and supportive environment you will get the opportunity to hone your already proven skills and develop your career further with continual personal development and training.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage SEO campaigns and get involved in content creation, link building, technical SEO and more.
- You will manage the client’s campaign to meet and exceed specific sales or lead generation targets.
- To help maximise return, you will work with the broader marketing team in order to ensure all relevant digital channels work together effectively.
- You will create bespoke SEO strategies based around the targets and goals of the client and will be responsible for delivery of the strategy.
- You’ll have autonomy to make your own decisions and plan your day to day schedule. and you’ll be expected to communicate directly with the client. This includes regular reporting of campaign performance, strategy and the ability to explain the results in plain English.
- Contribute to new client proposals where your knowledge and expertise will be key in helping to develop a tailored strategy.
- Ultimately you’ll rank relevant keywords and drive targeted traffic to further increase conversions.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing agency or similar.
- Proven experience and success in managing and optimisation SEO campaigns for a variety of sectors.
- Ability to use a variety of software – CRM systems and SEO tools including SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Analytics etc.
- A structured and methodical approach to on-going search engine optimisation of campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Time management and prioritisation skills are essential. So being able to prioritise the important tasks that will generate the best results is key to us consistently delivering great value for our clients.
- An understanding of attribution and how it is relevant to key objectives.
- The drive and appetite to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best-practise.
Why you’ll love working with Miro :
- Competitive salary – from £25k DOE.
- Quarterly team performance bonus.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Hybrid working.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team.
- Continual personal development, training and opportunities for growth.
- Company events and social outings.
- An environment to grow, develop and better yourself.