Salary: DOE + Bonus
Here at Miro, we’ve been creating successful online marketing campaigns since 2002. We’re well-established specialists in generating leads and sales for our clients using a variety of marketing channels including SEO, PPC, CRO, Email and Social Media.
Our team has the right mix of experience and enthusiasm to get the job done to the highest standard, and as an agency we’re growing. We look for like minded people who have a real enthusiasm for digital marketing, are curious, and love to continually learn and develop. A thirst for knowledge and to understand the latest online technologies and best practices is what drives us to do an amazing job.
We like to give our people a level of autonomy to develop and grow their role whilst also offering all the support and guidance required. We may often be working remotely now but we ensure communication is strong and we maintain our well loved team spirit.
Things are picking up pace and we are now looking for an SEO Executive to join our team of experts. Working in our creative and supportive environment you will get the opportunity to hone your already proven skills and develop your career further with continual personal development and training.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage a range of SEO & digital campaigns and can get involved in content creation, link building and technical SEO
- You will effectively manage the client’s campaign to reach and exceed specific sales or lead generation targets. To help maximise their return, you will work with the broader marketing team in order to ensure all digital channels work together as effectively as possible
- You will create tailored SEO strategies based on the targets and goals of the client and will be responsible for delivery of the strategy with the support of the SEO team.
- You’ll have autonomy to make your own decisions and plan your day to day schedule and will ultimately be accountable to the client. This includes strong communication, reporting and explaining the results for each account you manage.
- Analysing campaign success and using this to inform the strategy, as well as reporting on this.
- You will work closely with the wider team in analysing data. This will involve identifying marketing trends, customer segmentation, developing insight to share with the team and providing recommendations
- Contribute to new client proposals where your knowledge and expertise will be key in helping to develop a tailored strategy
- And ultimately you’ll rank relevant keywords and drive targeted traffic to further increase conversions in order to deliver results for the client.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing agency or similar
- Proven experience and success in managing SEO for a variety of sectors
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together
- Ability to use a variety of software – CRM systems and SEO tools including SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong experience building new campaigns quickly and accurately across multiple channels
- A structured and methodical approach to on-going search engine optimisation of campaigns
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling copy for on and off site use
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to have detailed discussions with clients about their business, objectives, challenges, their market and profit margins, and use that information to develop strategies for continued growth in campaign performance
- Good time management and prioritisation skills are essential. You’ll be working within strict time limitations in most cases, so being able to prioritise the important tasks that will generate the best results is key to us consistently delivering great value for our clients
- Good understanding of attribution and the ability to explain this to clients and the team
- The ability to learn quickly and keep up to date with the latest changes in the industry
Why you’ll love it :
- Competitive salary – DOE
- Quarterly team performance bonus
- Up to 20 days holiday per year
- Hybrid working (2x days office based, 3x remote)
- Experienced, supportive and friendly leadership team
- Continual personal development, training and opportunities for growth
- Company events