Salary: Up to £45k (depending on experience)
+ Unlimited Bonus + Great Benefits
Have you reached a ceiling for progress in your current PPC role? Are you feeling stagnant or frustrated? Or maybe you’re concerned about rising prices and the economy and whether your current company will weather the impending storm?
Whatever your reason for reading this, it’ll be worth a minute of your time. And we have a little challenge for you at the end (but don’t skip to it just yet!).
Here’s what we’re offering:
- Fast career progression to ‘Head of PPC’ for the right person
- A fun, supportive and flexible working environment
- A salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- An unlimited quarterly bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Regular team social events
- Flexible hybrid working
- Ongoing in-house and external training
- The support of an experienced, supportive and friendly leadership team
- A culture built on enjoyment, ongoing learning and growth, and
- The security of an agency that’s financially stable and well-managed.
Miro is 20 years old this month, how many other digital marketing agencies can say that? We started in 2002 when the internet was just a few years old (Google Ads launched in 2000 🤯), and since then we’ve weathered all the storms of the last two decades. Today, we’re stronger than ever!
If the following sounds like you…
- Truly passionate about all things PPC
- Looking to progress quickly in your PPC career
- Enjoy taking ownership and being held accountable for results
- Ongoing learning and development is important to you
And you have…
- 3+ years experience managing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Facebook)
- The desire to help grow the client base and PPC team
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand client’s needs
- A positive, determined attitude.
Then we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s your challenge
Tell us why you think you’d be great for this role in the format of a Google responsive search advert.
That means you can only use the following to tell us why we should choose you:
Up to 15 x headlines (max 30 characters each)
Up to 4 x descriptions (max 90 characters each)
2 x Display Paths (max 15 characters each) e.g. www.YourName.co.uk/Path1/Path2
Use the following online ad builder template and then take a screenshot of your finished advert showing all headlines and descriptions – https://www.karooya.com/responsive-search-ad-preview-tool
Send your responsive search ad along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We look forward to reading your advert and meeting you soon.