Salary: £25k + DOE + Bonus
Here at Miro, we’ve been creating successful online marketing campaigns since 2002. We’re well-established specialists in generating leads and sales for our clients using a variety of marketing channels including PPC, SEO, CRO, Email and Social Media.
Our team has the right mix of experience and enthusiasm to get the job done to the highest standard, and as an agency we’re growing. We look for like minded people who have a real enthusiasm for digital marketing, are curious, and love to continually learn and develop. A thirst for knowledge and to understand the latest online technologies and best practices is what drives us to do an amazing job.
We like to give our people a level of autonomy to develop and grow their role whilst also offering all the support and guidance required. We may often be working remotely now but we ensure communication is strong and we maintain our well loved team spirit.
Things are picking up pace and we are now looking for a PPC Executive to join our team of experts. Working in our creative and supportive environment you will get the opportunity to hone your already proven skills and develop your career further with continual personal development and training.
What you’ll do:
- Manage pay-per-click campaigns on Google Ads and Bing, including search, shopping, display, remarketing, and YouTube campaigns
- Effectively manage the budgets of our clients to reach and exceed their specific sales or lead generation targets. To help maximise their return, you will work with the broader marketing team in order to ensure all digital channels work together as effectively as possible
- Take responsibility for optimising paid media. You’ll have autonomy to make your own decisions and will ultimately be accountable to the client, including communicating, reporting and explaining the results for each account you manage
- Working closely with the wider team analysing data, identifying marketing trends, customer segmentation, developing insight to share with the team and providing recommendations
- Contribute to new client proposals where your knowledge and expertise will be key in helping to develop a tailored strategy
- Use strong commercial acumen to have detailed discussions with clients about their business objectives, market and profit margins, using that information to develop strategies for continued growth in campaign performance
What you’ll need:
- 2 Years+ experience managing paid campaigns across Google and Bing
- Ability to demonstrate improvements in ROAS and CPA across e-commerce and lead generation campaigns
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together
- A structured and methodical approach to on-going optimisation of PPC campaigns
- Great analytical skills & attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling copy for PPC adverts and landing pages
- Good time management and prioritisation skills are essential to manage multiple campaigns at once
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to present to clients
- Strategic overview and the ability to maximise client budgets and profit margins for best campaign performance
Why you’ll love it :
- Competitive salary – £25k+ DOE
- Quarterly team performance bonus
- Up to 20 days holiday per year
- Hybrid working (2x days office based, 3x remote)
- Experienced, supportive and friendly leadership team
- Continual personal development, training and opportunities for growth
- Company events