Leamington Spa Office
£Competitive Salary & Fantastic Benefits
Here at Miro, we’ve been creating successful online marketing campaigns since 2002. We’re well-established specialists in generating leads and sales for our clients using our expertise in paid search advertising, display advertising, remarketing and retargeting, email marketing, SEO and conversion rate optimisation. Our team has the right mix of experience and enthusiasm to get the job done to the highest standard, and as an agency we’re still growing.
We are now looking for a superstar Paid Search Manager / PPC Manager to join our team of experts. We believe in creating a relaxed and supportive team environment where you will get the opportunity to hone your skills as a PPC Specialist and develop your career further with continual personal development and training. There’s also a unique opportunity to prove your entrepreneurial flair and share in profits.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage pay-per-click campaigns on Google, Facebook and Bing, as well as display advertising and remarketing campaigns
- You will effectively manage the PPC budgets of our clients to reach and exceed their specific sales or lead generation targets. To help maximise their return, you will work with the SEO and broader marketing team in order to ensure all digital channels work together as effectively as possible.
- You will be responsible for optimising PPC advertising across a variety of channels. You’ll have autonomy to make your own decisions and will ultimately be accountable to the client, including reporting and explaining the results for each account you manage.
- You will work closely with the wider team in analysing data. This will involve identifying marketing trends, customer segmentation, developing insight to share with the team and providing recommendations.
- Contribute to new client proposals where your knowledge and expertise will be key in helping to develop a tailored strategy.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience in managing Paid Ads campaigns, including setting up product feeds in Google Merchant Centre and optimising data held in the feeds.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together
- Experience using Excel and Google Sheets and very comfortable interpreting and manipulating data.
- Strong experience building new PPC campaigns quickly and accurately across multiple channels.
- A structured and methodical approach to on-going optimisation of PPC campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling copy for PPC adverts and landing pages
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to have detailed discussions with clients about their business, objectives, challenges, their market and profit margins, and use that information to develop strategies for continued growth in campaign performance.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills are essential. You’ll be working within strict time limitations in most cases, so being able to prioritise the important tasks that will generate the best results is key to us consistently delivering great value for our clients.
- Experience of using scripts in Google Ads to automate time-consuming tasks. The ability to write scripts is a definite bonus but not essential.
- Setup of conversion tracking and call tracking – comfortable using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics (online conversion tracking) and Infinity / MediaHawk (call tracking).
- Good understanding of attribution and the ability to explain this to clients and the team.
- The ability to learn quickly and keep up to date with the latest changes in the PPC industry.
- Experience of using conversion rate optimisation and split testing software, such as Google Optimise and HotJar is required.
Why you’ll love it:
- Competitive salary: £25k – £30k DOE
- Monthly team performance bonus
- Generous holiday
- Apple laptop with big screen
- Regular social events
- An experienced, supportive and friendly leadership team
- Continual personal development, training and opportunities for growth
- Great coffee
- Opportunity to demonstrate your passion and entrepreneurial flair with a share of generated profit and ownership.
Our open-plan office is based in Southam (soon to be Leamington Spa), Warwickshire. We’re easily commutable from Coventry, Daventry, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon & Rugby, & we’re only 8 miles from the M40.
Ready for a new challenge? Looking to be part of something different? Want to join our team of digital marketing superstars? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To get started, send your CV to email@example.com to receive your next instructions…