Southam office (near Leamington Spa)
£Competitive Salary & Fantastic Benefits
Here at Miro, we’ve been creating successful online marketing campaigns since 2002. We’re well-established specialists in generating leads and sales for our clients using our expertise in paid search advertising, email marketing, SEO and conversion rate optimisation. We have the right mix of experience and enthusiasm to get the job done to the highest standard, and we’re looking to add to our team.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Superstar to join our team of experts. We believe in creating a relaxed and supportive team environment where you will get the opportunity to hone your digital marketing skills and develop your career further with continual personal development and training. There’s also a unique opportunity to prove your entrepreneurial flair and share in the rewards.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage a range of digital campaigns and can get involved in a variety of areas including PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and SEO
- You will effectively manage the budgets of our clients to reach and exceed their specific sales or lead generation targets. To help maximise their return, you will work with the broader marketing team in order to ensure all digital channels work together as effectively as possible
- You’ll have the autonomy to make your own decisions and will ultimately be accountable to the client, including reporting and explaining the results for each account you manage
- You will work closely with the wider team in analysing data. This will involve identifying marketing trends, customer segmentation, developing insight to share with the team and providing recommendations
- Contribute to new client proposals where your knowledge and expertise will be key in helping to develop a tailored strategy
- And ultimately you’ll drive conversions to deliver results for the client.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing agency or similar
- Proven experience and success in managing a variety of digital marketing campaigns
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together
- Ability to use a variety of software – CRM systems, email marketing platforms and SEO tools
- Experience using Excel and Google Sheets and very comfortable interpreting and manipulating data
- Strong experience building new campaigns quickly and accurately across multiple channels
- A structured and methodical approach to on-going optimisation of campaigns
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling copy for multiple usesStrong commercial acumen and the ability to have detailed discussions with clients about their business, objectives, challenges, their market and profit margins, and use that information to develop strategies for continued growth in campaign performance
- Good time management and prioritisation skills are essential. You’ll be working within strict time limitations in most cases, so being able to prioritise the important tasks that will generate the best results is key to us consistently delivering great value for our clients
- Setup of conversion tracking and call tracking – comfortable using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics (online conversion tracking) and Infinity / MediaHawk (call tracking)
- Good understanding of attribution and the ability to explain this to clients and the team
- The ability to learn quickly and keep up to date with the latest changes in the industry
Why you’ll love it:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Monthly team performance bonus
- Generous holiday
- Apple laptop with big screens
- Regular social events
- An experienced, supportive and friendly leadership team
- Continual personal development, training and opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to demonstrate your passion and entrepreneurial flair with a share of generated profit and ownership.
Ready for a new challenge? Looking to be part of something different? Want to join our team of digital marketing superstars?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org