CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 28th February 2014
Established in 2002, Miromedia is a young and fast-paced Digital Online Agency with ambition. We have the experience and track record to attract like-minded individuals to join us in delivering a quality service to our client base of both Blue-Chip and SME’s.
With in-depth expertise in Online Marketing, Web Build, Online Applications, Miromedia are constantly looking to reinforce and build on our success by employing the cream of the crop.
This role is at the sharp end of our business and is key to our continued progression. A highly enthusiastic self-starter, you will be responsible for managing key accounts. Additionally, you will be working closely with our Sales Director to develop New Business opportunities.
You will live and breathe online. If you don’t have a Linkedin profile, understand Facebook, know what SEO is or think YouTube is something to do with the London Underground, then you’d be best to move on. Online is what we do.
It is expected that managing existing accounts will take approximately 50% of your time. The remaining 50% will be focused on winning new name business for our service solutions. The role demands quick and creative thinking, delegation, excellent report and proposal writing skills and effective time management.
As a skilled communicator, you will clearly understand your clients’ online requirements and how they relate to overall objectives. Furthermore, you will clearly understand commercial business objects and how to manage and motivate the team to exceed clients’ expectations.
On new name business you will be responsible for generating sales leads by implementing your own marketing strategy. The ability to understand the difference between good business and bad is essential as is the ability to recognise it’s all about ROI.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop marketing and merchandising strategies and ensure effective delivery
- Manage client expectations and demands proactively whilst maintaining excellent client relationships
- Produce detailed, regular reports for clients around agreed objects
- Proactively look at potential performance issues and work with the team to find solutions
- Working with the Sales Director to generate and develop New Business opportunities
- Creating and developing sales proposals and collateral
- Delivering presentations both internally and externally
- Closing deals and delivering signed contracts
We expect you to bring the following:
- A deep understanding and interest in Online and Digital
- A mastery of all major digital channels – Social, eMarketing, Website, Conversion, UX
- Strong analytical skills whilst maintaining the ability to apply logical thinking
- Proven ability to develop, execute and report on digital strategies and tactics
- The ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
- A highly articulate and persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to delegate, coordinate and motivate teams into reaching challenging goals
- The ability to influence and inspire key stakeholders across our organisation and client side
- The ability to establish, build and maintain effective relationships.
- A degree in a relevant discipline would be an advantage (preferred)
- A proven track record in a similar agency role (essential)
- A full UK driving license (essential)
- A minimum of two professional references (essential).
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and work with experienced professionals & experts. You will discover a high performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding developmental possibilities to increase your potential.
We offer a competitive salary package and bonus scheme. This role will report directly to the Sales Director.
If this excites you, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent is at the core of our success
You’ll be judged you on your ability and nothing else.