Due to rapid expansion, Miromedia are looking for a caped crusader with a talent for SEO and PPC. You will join our well-established and innovative digital marketing agency, located in Warwickshire, Miromedia provide digital services and expertise to some of the UK’s biggest brands.
At Miromedia enthusiasm is highly prized. We are a happy and hardworking team and your commitment to our cause will be rewarded with an attractive wage; a generous and achievable bonus scheme, career progression and the chance to work as part of an energetic, dynamic team. Furthermore, we can supply as much tea, coffee and biscuits as any SEO crime fighting vigilante may possibly need!
Responsibilities You will work with our team to achieve the very best from our digital marketing projects. You will be responsible for ensuring and maximising the performance of our Clients websites with your technical experience and knowledge.
As an effective and organised manager with a minimum of 4 years experience, you will be highly adaptable. Agency experience is not necessary, but would be an advantage. You will be expected to hit the ground running with your workload. You will be fully supported by an experienced web development and online marketing team.
Analysing, monitoring and reporting will also be key to your role so an excellent knowledge of Google Analytics is required. Of course you will be responsible for creating SEO/PPC reports and providing information which will support our Online Marketing Team. The Sales Team will draw upon your skills to assist with new business work and pitches also. You will communicate directly with Clients by telephone, email and face-to-face meetings, so a confident and friendly approach is essential.
- You will be enthusiastic and hardworking
- You will be expected to work to deadlines and prioritise your work accordingly
- Keen eye for keeping up with best practices and trends.
- Ability to switch between different projects and tasks whilst maintaining a strong eye for detail.
- You will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of current SEO and Link Building practices
- Degree level education or CIM qualification
- Excellent use of English is necessary
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
- Google Adwords Qualified and excellent abilities with Adwords
- Excellent communication skills and friendly, polite manner.
What Would Impress Us
- Good understanding of OOP and experience of MVC design principles, working knowledge of Magento and building Magento custom module
- Experience of converting designs into semantic, cross-browser, hand-coded HTML5/CSS3/jQuery
- Proven frontend and backend development skills within LAMP stack.
- Ability to build data driven sites and applications (PHP / MySQL / XML / JSON)
- A solid understanding of working with various PHP based Content Management Systems such WordPress, Drupal and ecommerce system Magento.
- Sales and New Business experience
- Experience with mobile development and optimisation
- Experience recovering sites from Google Penguin and Panda updates.
This fantastic role is offered to a talented individual to grow our already highly successful portfolio, offering great career opportunities and reputable clients. Due to the central location of our Kenilworth office, this role could be of interest to those living throughout the West Midlands area or Warwickshire, or in particular Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington, Warwick, Stratford, Solihull or Rugby. Because of the excellent transport links we are easy to get to.